Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update on Anthology Story: Knock

Awhile back I mentioned I had a story accepted for the Mother Goose is Dead: Modern Stories of Myths, Fables and Fairy Tales‏ anthology.  "Knock" is a story inspired by Franz Kafka's tale "The Knock at the Manor Gate."  It's about a world where something so simple as a rap on the wrong door could have lasting consequences.  It's an original fable, I guess you could day.

Well, there has been some recent news on the anthology.  We have a cover, as you can see.  Also, we have a new publisher, Damnation Books, which will release both print and ebook versions.  And I have signed and sent in my contracts and W9.  

Anyway, everything seems to be moving along nicely, and it all seems to be going well.  I'm looking forward to working with this publisher, and I can't wait to have a copy in my hands.  This is a great bunch, editors included, to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment